WonderHero 2022 Recap — Reorganize
In a blink of an eventful year, 2022 has ended and a new year has started. In the last 6 months, WonderHero has taken steps to revamp and re-position ourselves in view of the market shift.
- Focusing on rewarding players who play better and moving away from P2E.
- Released NFT Refinement 2.0, allowing players who use NFT to acquire new stats for their weapons/equipment.
- We launched the first WonderHero community & solo tournaments with a total prize pool of USDT 1500.
- Partnered with Cross-Chain Bridge to provide a secured seamless bridging experience for our players.
- Released the newly revamped Infinite War Mode.
As many are aware, the market conditions have been challenging in recent months with little renewed interest in the GameFi market. We have been closely monitoring the situation to ensure that we are taking the appropriate steps to protect the interests of our community. In the last 6 months, the WonderHero team has committed resources and has been relentlessly building for the game and the community. As we noticed new models being released by some GameFi projects, there was none that could withstand the test of the prolonged bear market circumstances, therefore building and preparing to predict GameFi trends or proven models became very uncertain.
Despite some productive WonderHero results from the last 6 months, the results could not beat the downward trends. The question that everyone is asking is, “how long will this bear market last?” No one has the answer.
After a thorough review of our current operations, the team made tough decisions to optimize our resource allocation. This is to ensure that WonderHero as a game and a community would have a stronger position and chance at the turn of the market. The WonderHero game will run as per usual and the team will build for the right reasons with the certainty of GameFi trends or proven models arising.
- $WND delisted from Huobi & Gate.io and focus resources on BNB Chain & Polygon.
- Reduced team size and community moderators slightly, while ensuring essential operations continues.
Even though we are currently seeing a mini bull run, we believe the market recovery is yet to be seen. We understand that these are uncertain times, and we want to assure our community that we are taking all necessary measures to ensure the long-term success of our project. We will continue to closely monitor the market and make adjustments as necessary.
// About WonderHero
WonderHero is an anime-style turn-based mobile game, where gamers win battles through the strategy and tactical positioning of their heroes. Win battles to earn digital collectibles and trade on the marketplace!
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Telegram Announcements | Medium | Facebook | Discord