[Announcement] WonderHero Launches First Community Tournament With Total Prize Pool of 750 USDT
After running 2 trials of Guild vs Guild tournaments with Impact, Metapac, and Allision Guild, we are ready to turn it up a notch and let our community join in the competitive fun!
We’ve all been playing WonderHero solo for a long time, and we’ve decided to switch things up a little and make this team battle tournament. 3 players will team up and battle against others to fight for the prize pool of 750 USDT!
Don’t worry even if you are a solo player, befriend other players in our community or join our Discord to be matched up with other solo players.
This is our first step into competitive gaming and we are looking forward to exciting battles and our players putting their best tactical gameplay on display!
Team up and register now. We’ll see you at the top!
Registration Ends on 02 Oct 2022
Tournament Duration: 03 Oct — 10 Oct 2022
1st Place: 450 $USDT Team Reward
2nd Place: 210 $USDT Team Reward
3rd Place: 90 $USDT Team Reward
4th Place: 3x (40 Refinement Chip, 40 Adv Refinement Chip, 20 Augment Plugin)
5th — 8th Place (4 teams): 3x (20 Refinement Chip, 20 Adv Refinement Chip, 10 Augment Plugin)
9th — 16th Place (8 teams): 3x (3 Lottery Tickets)
Note: If you are a Scholar who won in the Top 3 places, the USDT prize will be split with your Guild. (60% Scholar, 40% Guild)
// Register now:
//How to participate
Only level 6 and above WonderHero game accounts are eligible to participate in this tournament. Participating teams can consist of a mixture of scholars/non-scholars.
1. All 3 participating team members must register their own Community Gaming account to create a team and join the WonderHero Community Tournament. Watch this tutorial video and follow the steps.
2. Players must connect their Discord Profile to their Community Gaming Account in the Account Settings, key in their WonderHero game account Metamask wallet address in their Community Gaming account biography.
3. If you are using a Scholar account, you must provide your GuildMaster’s Metamask Wallet Address and your WonderHero Scholar Account Metamask Wallet address in your Community Gaming Account Biography.
4. Upon successful team registration, participants can join the Discord tournament chat and wait for match instructions. Our WonderCaptains will be coordinating matches in the #tournament-chat channel and assisting players with their opponents. Click here to join the tournament chat.
5. An email check-in notification will be sent to all Tournament Participants 1 hour before the tournament starts to verify their attendance.
// Tournament Format
All Participants must ensure that they have a good internet connection before participating in tournament matches. In the event of internet connection issues and the Participant is unable to complete the match, the Participant’s manual offense match will be forfeited. Opponents can continue to play their manual offense match to gain their match points.
1. Our Tournament Structure is categorized into 5 waves, with each wave played on specific dates:
- Wave 1 (03 Oct, 9pm UTC+8): Elimination of 32 teams. (16 vs 16)
- Wave 2 (03 Oct, 9pm UTC+8): Elimination of 16 teams. (8 vs 8)
- Wave 3 (06 Oct, 9pm UTC+8): Quarter Finals of 8 Teams (4 vs 4)
- Wave 4 (10 Oct, 9pm UTC+8): Semi Finals of 4 Teams (2 vs 2)
- Wave 5 (10 Oct, 9pm UTC+8): Final of 2 Teams (1 vs 1)
2. At the beginning of each wave, the Tournament Host will issue the Game IDs to tournament players to add and accept their opponent. Upon issuing the Game IDs, all participants must accept the friend request within 5 minutes. Failure to accept the friend request within 5 minutes will result in the opponent winning the match by walkover.
3. All offense matches must be fought manually using Friend Spar game mode. There will be a total of 6 Manual Offense Friend Spar Matches fought between 2 opposing teams. (1 manual offense match for each player) All Participants must have a recording app installed to record their manual offense friend spar gameplay against their assigned opponent.
4. Tournament Participants are to record their Manual Offense Gameplay against the assigned opponent, and do the following after finishing the assigned match:
i) Send in the 3 required screenshots to the Discord #match-verification channel in this format:
[Your Game ID #123456 vs Opponent’s Game ID #123457]
- Screenshot #1: Opponent screenshot
- Screenshot #2: Team Lineup screenshot
- Screenshot #3: Victory/Defeat screenshot
*Note: Failure to send the required screenshots within 5 minutes will result in the opponent winning via walkover.
ii) Upload the Gameplay video to Google Drive, and set the file permission to allow public viewing.
iii) Once your video has finished uploading, edit your message and add the video link for verification.
*Note: Failure to send the required gameplay video by the following day at 12 pm UTC+8 will result in the opponent winning via walkover.
5. In the event where both opposing players win the manual offense matches, the winning point will be awarded to the Team who won the match with a lesser amount of turns.
In the event that both players have the same amount of turns, the player with more heroes surviving the battle will be determined as the winner.
6. Once we’ve verified our Tournament Winners, all Prizes will be issued accordingly the following Week Tuesday.
7. WonderHero reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to canceling, extending, terminating, or suspending this tournament, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any action to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
Read the FAQ here: https://swiy.co/tFAQ
// About WonderHero
WonderHero is a Turn-based Mobile RPG game, where gamers can earn rare NFTs (non-fungible tokens) and sell them on a peer-to-peer marketplace.
The team believes in forming a balanced universe where players of different levels can provide each other income opportunities while having fun at the same time.
WonderHero is led by a stellar team with leadership experience operating in a Top 20 crypto exchange and over 10 years of combined experience in gaming.