[ANNOUNCEMENT] — PVP Round 3 Starts! Gold Rank unlocked, Increased Prize Pool 60,000 WND + $15,000 USDT worth of Lottery Prize Pool.
With another week of fierce battles gone by, PVP Round 2 has concluded! Congratulations to the players who managed to rank Top 10 in Silver rank, you will be promoted to Gold Rank!
In Round 3, Gold Rank will be intense battles among those who emerge from Silver Rank. If you have faced some difficulties during Silver Rank, you can only imagine what’s awaiting in Gold Rank. As it gets more competitive, we have increased the Rank Reward prize pool from 50,000 WND to 60,000 WND! Show us what you’ve got in Round 3, let’s go!
// How to claim Round 2 WND Rank Reward Prize
Black Iron Rank players are not eligible for WND Rank Reward Prize.
Top 70% of Silver Rank players will be eligible for WND Rank Reward Prize. Prize amount depends on their ranking. Prize will be distributed before 15 March 3AM(UTC) | 11AM(GMT+8). Please go to app.wonderhero.io/pvp to claim the WND rank rewards.
// How to claim Round 2 Lottery Prize
Top 70% of Silver Rank and Top 10 players of Black Iron Rank will be eligible for the Lottery Ticket, and the prize will be distributed before 15 March 3AM(UTC) | 11AM(GMT+8). Please go to app.wonderhero.io/pvp to claim and use your Lottery Ticket.
For those who are struggling in PVP, here are a few tips:
1) Upgrade your team. (Hero Level, NFT enhancements)
2) Search the marketplace for a better weapon or equipment. Look for NFT that boosts Attack (if you need more damage).
3) If you need more survivability, look for NFT that boost HP & Defense etc.
Here are the rules and details of each rank.
// GOLD RANK
Gold Rank Rules
- Top 20% players in Gold Rank will be promoted to Diamond Rank.
- Last 30% of players will be demoted to Silver Rank.
- The remaining 50% will continue to compete in Gold Rank in the following week.
Gold Rank Rewards
- $WND Rank rewards are available in Gold Rank, on top of the Lottery Ticket reward.
- To qualify for the $WND prize pool, players need to be Top 70% of their group. The last 30% player will not be eligible for the prize pool and they will be demoted to Silver Rank.
// SILVER RANK
Silver Rank Rules
- Top 30% players in Silver Rank will be promoted to Gold Rank.
- Last 30% of players will be demoted to Black Iron Rank.
- The remaining 40% will continue to compete in Silver Rank in the following week.
Silver Rank Rewards
- $WND Rank rewards are available in Silver Rank, on top of the Lottery Ticket reward.
- To qualify for the $WND prize pool, players need to be Top 70% of their group. The last 30% player will not be eligible for the prize pool and they will be demoted to Black Iron.
// BLACK IRON RANK
Black Iron Rules
- Top 50% players in each group will be promoted to Silver Rank.
- The remaining 50% will continue to remain in Black Iron in the following week.
Black Iron Rewards:
- No Rank Rewards.
- Top 10 players of each group will win 1 PVP Lottery Ticket.
// OTHER GAME UPDATES (IN THE NEXT UPDATE VERSION)
- The remaining time for replenishing the next Energy point will be indicated below the Energy Bar.
- PVE Main Chapter Images will display the average HON drop amount across the 13 Chapters.
- 0.5 WND task will be removed from Daily Mission.
Who will rise to the top of Gold rank? Round 3, let’s go!
// About WonderHero
WonderHero is a Play to Earn Mobile RPG game for iOS and Android, where gamers can earn NFTs through tactical turn-based battles, and sell them on a peer-to-peer marketplace.
New to WonderHero? Here’s how to get started: https://swiy.io/gettingstarted
Be sure to follow us on our official WonderHero channels for the latest information and updates.